Hi Mike,

As I say in another email, that was not my intention at all.
The discussion should be closed only as far as our uClibc branch
was concerned. We hae already tried and tested the alternatives.

> Maybe I read to much into Luis's comment. It wouldn't be the
> first time I misinterpreted something. :-(
>
>         Note: I'll never be what I was prior to my accident,
> and I don't
>         contribute much. I don't wish to be a point of discord in the
>         community. It may just be time for me to step aside.
>
> Luis,
> If I misinterpreted your comments, I apologize.

Again, no need to apologise, all our work and all our comments are valid.
We all do what we can, when we can, and we all have our limits, after all
that's what define us Humans!

Keep up your good work!

> Mike Noyes <mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net>
> http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
> SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs

Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu