On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 12:21, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> Am Montag, 16. Januar 2006 20:45 schrieb Mike Noyes:
> > I'll try to install Mediawiki on SF this week. I hope it's used for FAQs
> > and small HOWTOs, and replaces our old docmanager/c0wz content.
> >
> > http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/sourceforge/docmanager/
> > http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/devel/thc/dox/
>
> Do you intend to move the existing FAQ's/howto's to the new wiki in the
> installation process?

KP,
No. I hope our project members and extended community will perform this
task. This will allow me to start work on upgrading our docbook build
process.

> Any news about daily.sh and auto-generation of the PDF's?

The Apache project has a new beta FOP release that I need to evaluate
for PDF generation.

        http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.91/index.html

SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs