Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2006 19:48 schrieb Mike Noyes:
> On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 10:27, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
>
> I apologize again for the delay in attending to this issue. :-(

Well, I've been on vacation for about ten days - so you've been in time.

> > Did you made "external links" visible while testing? No pb, just want to
> > know :)
>
> Yes. I hope that isn't a problem.

As I said, it isn't  - I just have been surprised that the pages get a life on
their own...

> > The news announcements I've made are not part of the main page any more.
> > I thought it is cause you have to run daily.sh - but in the meantime you
> > did  - and news are still old on the main page.
>
> I have to run a different script for that. I'll try to take care of that
> today.

We really need a solution for the missing cron on SF - it's disabled for
nearly two years, and I'm afraid they won't fix the next two years, if ever.

>         Note: the two problems mentioned above are corrected in the new
>         phpwebsite release. I need to upgrade our installation on SF.

ok.