On Wednesday 15 March 2006 12:48, Mike Noyes wrote:
> > Also it would be
> > nice if the contents of Nathan's CVS space could be moved to a more
> > generic place (I think we need Kp for this).
>
> This requires opening a SR with the SF staff. Any one of our project
> admins can do this.

Clarfication -

webconf (the core) is already in leaf/src/config/webconf

Mike already did that for us some time ago.  (Thanks mike!!!)

The docs weren't moved to the generic config part of the cvs tree because I
had hoped the bering-uClibc would adopt them.  They did recently, so I guess
the only thing left is for someone to the web pages I referred to earlier to
the buc guides instead of my devel tree.

Then I'll be happy to kill my devel tree. If nobody does it, I'll also be
happy to keep my devel tree.   Doesn't matter either way. :-)

What's NOT in leaf/src/config/webconf is all of the .lwp's  (anything beyond
webconf.lrp / webconf.lwp)    Perhaps there's a place for them in the same
spot.