On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 11:39, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> Am Freitag, 14. April 2006 16:45 schrieb Mike Noyes:
> > Thank you for helping me generate this script. :-)
> >
> >         crontab -e
> >
> >         # LEAF project daily documentation build.
> >         35 2 * * * /home/groups/l/le/leaf/admin/doc-build.sh
> >

> > Next task: Mediawiki installation.
>
> I want to point out two or three problems:
>
> 1) The link in "A pdf version is available for printing and off-line
> reading."
> points to FRS.

KP,
Yes. This is where I plan to place the pdf now. It'll be easier to
download from the FRS.

> 2) Can you shrink the chapters/subchapters on the main page to a minimum
> level, which will be a lot more readable?

Will do during docbook xsl customization layer generation.

> 2 and half) I suggest to point to Bering-uClibc docs at the beginning, cause
> it's branch actively maintained - Bering's latest version will have it's
> third birthday next month.

I can reorder as you request. However, I believe our ToC generation had
this order before. The only difference is the amount of detail in it.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed:

        A) Wait for customization layer
        B) Reorder leaf-doc-set.xml

> 3) Do you have opened adding docs and they'll included on a daily basis? we
> can add man pages and whatever independently. Do we have to respect some yet
> unkown rules (like adding as xml)?

I want all of our documentation in cvs as docbook xml, except doc/man.
The man pages are converted using groff. Not ideal, but groff does work.

        Note: I'll help with the remaining conversion to docbook xml
        after I install Mediawiki, and generate our docbook xsl
        customization layer.

SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs