Hi to all,

I have ordered one of this babies, just started to play with it.

I am wondering if could be useful to have a leaf bering-uclibc image just ready for that, doc to setup, whatever about this harwdare.

I will be happy to contribute with these things.

Regards,
Andrea Fino

--
Andrea Fino 8-) - "Sistemi su misura di qualita' industriale"
     "Handcrafted systems with industrial quality"