Hi folks

I have multiple LEAF systems on the same hardware booting from the same
medium. This requires the use of different initrd files, I call the
secondary file initrd2.lrp. In the backup menu this is displayed
correctly whereas in the /var/lib/lrpkg directory the corresponding
files are still named initrd. This is because these files are not
built/named dynamically but are contained in the initrd file itself (as
they are in all other .lrp packages)

It might be nice if the files controlling the backup could be
dynamically named (as the backup target is). This could be done rather
easily with the files loaded by lrpkg -i, it may be a trifle more tricky
for initrd though.

I am tempted to do this for my recent system.

Thoughts

Erich