Hello Andrea,

>Hi all,
>
>I have recently rebuilt the leaf bering "base" package (yesterday 29
>june), to test some modifications I did to the bristuff/asterisk
>package, and see if all go nicely with the new uclibc buildenv recently
>commited.
>
>Well, when I go to the backup menu of this box, I got:
>
>cat: /var/lib/lrpkg/backdisk: No such file or directory
>
>The bad stuff is the all the backup menus are missing. Any hints?

You probably didn't update the config.lrp package.
You can download the tagged 2.4.2 version of the complete buildenv,
as Kp wrote. But if you want to use uClibc-0.9.28, your buildtool.cfg
may need some small changes for the new config system. If you send me
your buildtool.cfg file, I can make the changes for you if you like.

Regards,
Eric