Hi everybody

some of you may have seen my odyssey getting a buildenv for uClibc up
and running. With lots of help and patience by Eric Spakman I finally
got the CVS HEAD to compile without barfing on my SuSE 9.2 .

Now the 2.4.2 tagged release is not as gentle, as it still contains some
of the glitches I have seen on the HEAD release.

I would suggest to fix those issues and add another tag (I suggest
2.4.2-user-friendly ;-) ) so we have a stable 2.4.x final source platform.

cheers

Erich