Hi Cedric,

>> There shouldn't be 2 modules databases installed.
>

>Yes.
>So for a cdrom/floppy distrib, the "standard" moddb used for the first boot
>should be already on the floppy and no moddb should exist on the iso.

Correct, ofcourse you can have an unpacked modules repository on the
CD, which can be used by mounting it and setting the path in /etc/
modules.

<snip>

>As my iso was already built, I've worked around it by renaming the one from
>floppy to mymoddb.lrp, added moddb to LRP list and changed MODDB to mymoddb
>in leaf.cfg

That will also work.

>I will rename buildtool generated moddb to something like stdmoddb on the
>iso.

I think the ISO package list file in buildtool (to generate the CD)
still has the moddb listed, I will change it so it wil be added on
the floppy instead.

Thanks for reporting.

Regards,
Eric