-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Andrea
Fino
Sent: 30. august 2006 16:17
To: leaf-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [leaf-devel] bristuff (asterisk) lrp package available for
testing (2)

Hi to all,

I would like to put a box with this thing in production somewhere (well
first at my office/lab).

For that I need at least some cdr, I am using Postgres actually.

So, I am wondering what is the best practice to put the Postgres shared
library somewhere.

Do you guys have anu reccomendations about that? What about having more
cdr (mysql, etc...), and
so different prerequisites?

Best regards,
Andrea Fino

--
Andrea Fino 8-) - "Sistemi su misura di qualita' industriale"
      "Handcrafted systems with industrial quality"