Hi to all,

thanks to some idea I got from Derek Sims, I have prepared a new one here:

http://faino.co.uk/leaf/astcore.lrp

core binaries and modules

http://faino.co.uk/leaf/astetc.lrp

etc (configuration)

http://faino.co.uk/leaf/astmoh.lrp

music on hold

http://faino.co.uk/leaf/astsnds.lrp

us sounds

http://faino.co.uk/leaf/leaf.cfg

a sample

http://faino.co.uk/leaf/moddb.lrp

with zt things (also ztdummy).

This modular approach permits to load only things one really need (I
hope to split in more functional packages too), and to substitute things
in a easyer way...

Please let me know how goes. Also I am wondering if such a thing could
go in the future in the iso cd image, source tree and stuffs..

It's based on bristuff-0.2.0-RC8s.tar.gz (one step beyond).

Best regards,
Andrea Fino

--
Andrea Fino 8-) - "Sistemi su misura di qualita' industriale"
      "Handcrafted systems with industrial quality"