Hi Folks

let me please chime in

Mike Noyes wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 01:38, Eric Spakman wrote:
>> Ok, but back to the documentation issue. BU will always use the latest
>> stable shorewall version and even with an older version of BU it shouldn't
>> be a big problem to update to the latest shorewall (especially 3.0
>> onwards). Why duplicate the shorewall documentation on the LEAF site?
>> Isn't it much simpler to just provide a link to Tom's documentation?

I suggest to build html pages from the shorewall documentation which
could be inserted on demand using shorwall.lwp for those who run webconf.

I personally liked the documentation within the config files, as they
provided most of what I always needed.

I have never looked into the size of the man command, it might also be
nice to provide a man.lrp package for those with enough space.

cheers

Erich