Hi Eric. Thanks for your response.

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 08:25 +0200, Eric Spakman wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> The reason for that was that the dnsmasq is serving as dns server, it gets
> its upstream servers from
>
> /etc/dhcpc/resolv.conf

I think this is different with Bering-uClibc4 - there is a "new" dhcpcd.
I am using that and I have no /etc/dhcpc/resolv.conf generated.

Maybe we should change the dhcpcd configuration to
generate /etc/dhcpc/resolv.conf and then have dnsmasq refer to that by
default?

I see the logic of /etc/resolv.conf pointing at the local DNS server
(dnsmasq, presumably) which then refers to a different resolv.conf
containing the upstream DNS servers.

dMb