Hi all.

Today I have some free time, so I make some improvements into distro today.

1st, I added local.start and local.stop files (like in many full-sized
distros) that should contain user commands, that must be executed before
login prompt (S90 level) or before shutdown (K10). Levels may be
changed, because I use ones that looks enough good without deep
dependencies analysis.

2nd, I added for iptables/ip6tables daemon (slightly modified daemon
from RedHat distro) that will load/save iptables settings into file, and
also load modules if they are needed (this functional I didn't remove).
I'll be glad if somebody will test it - at first look it works good.