Hi Andrew

at 17.11.2010 13:58, Andrew wrote:
> if [ "$ARCH" = "i486" ]; then
>    SLKCFLAGS="-O2 -march=i486 -mtune=i686"
> elif [ "$ARCH" = "i686" ]; then
>    SLKCFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -mtune=i686"
> fi

Right, apparently they do it that way, nevertheless the wording in the
manual .... especially the word _implies_ ... implies a different
meaning to me. Whatever, I have still other problems with openswan,
maybe you know where these defines come from (they are used in glob.h to
trigger the define of a bunch of others)

__USE_POSIX2
__USE_BSD
__USE_GNU
__UCLIBC_HAS_GNU_GLOB__