Hi,

I am thinking ahead to the ChangeLog for Beta2, and we have a few minor
changes already...

   1. We could log *every* change with a Trac ticket
      - Even the trivial ones, and even when one of the core developers
finds and fixes an obvious problem
   2. We could just make the change in CVS and use leaf-cvs-commits (or
diffs against CVS 4.0-beta1 tag) to identify changes later
      - Then "someone" needs to compose the ChangeLog based on the
commits
   3. We could already start to draft the ChangeLog for Beta2 in the
Wiki when we commit changes to CVS
      - ChangeLog is at:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/leaf/index.php?title=Bering-uClibc_4.x_-_Changelog

IMHO #3 is best. I do not see a problem with making the ChangeLog
"public" before Beta2 is released.

Obviously any Beta testers finding problems should still log a Trac
ticket for the developers to address.

davidMbrooke