Hi;

the beta2 version has about 140 downloads, which is a quite good number for
just eight days, and no reports, which is even better - as the old saying goes
"no news are good news".

IMHO the most pressing trac tickets for the next version are  #8, #18 and
probably #25. I'm lost how to fix these on my own, and I'm also facing some
busy weeks ahead (hopefully a change of job as well), but I'm willing to free
as much time as possible if testing, discusson and feedback is needed for
those problems.

I think we should concentrate on those cause, once they are solved, a stable
version will be in sight.
And it might be a good base, to make a step back and rework our
infrastructure. This could be work on buildenv to support more platforms, or
more possibly, we may be forced to move away from cvs.... I don't like to
make, or be forced to make, such changes before we finally have a stable
successor to Bering-uClibc 3.x.

Opinions?

kp

BTW: I was a bit concerned using a wiki for documenation, cause a lot of wikis
on the net are cluttered and somewhat useless. I believe both is definitly not
true for the Bering-uClibc4 wiki - and compared to the earlier docbook stuff
it's an improvement content-wise and even more to develop and maintain the
documentation.
A note to myself to not be too conservative has been made :)