Am Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011, um 13:18:17 schrieb ads...@genis-x.com:
> Hey guys,
>
> I know your working on getting it all backup in GIT/SVN etc,
> but in the meantime I wanted to setup my buildenv to be able to play with
> pxe booting.
>
> Is it possible to setup buildtool with upacking the
> Bering-uClibc_4.0-beta2_src.tgz ?
>
> The wiki docco mentions updating the sources.cfg but when the src.tgz is
> unpacked I don't have a apps or contrib folder?
>
> Cheers
> Adam

The tarball contains the buildtool stuff in /buildtool and the package sources
in /sources.

Theoratically it should be possible to work with the tarball without access to
cvs - but I doubt anyone has done this before.

As you mentioned you need to change sources.cfg as follows:

After the checkout is complete (READ: untar the tgz file in your case), adjust
the server definitions in /PATH/TO/WORKAREA/src/bering-
uclibc/buildtool/conf/sources.cfg to no longer use CVS for downloading the
sources. For example:
<Server cvs-sourceforge>
         Type = file
         Serverpath = /PATH/TO/WORKAREA/src/bering-uclibc/apps
</Server>

<Server cvs-contrib-sourceforge>
         Type = file
        Serverpath = /PATH/TO/WORKAREA/src/bering-uclibc/contrib
</Server>