01.02.2011 22:42, Mike Noyes пишет:
> On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 22:27 +0200, Andrew wrote:

>>> Everyone,
>>> My preference is a move to git, provided buildtool SCM transition is
>>> equal. The git community is dominating SCMs (see github). However,
>>> project member training (commands, distributed nature, etc.) is steeper
>>> than a move to SVN.
>>>
>>>           +1 Git
>>>
>>> I propose Charles work on SVN and Andrew work on Git, so we can see what
>>> issues arise. This should allow our developers to make a decision on
>>> which SCM will serve our community best.
>>>
>>> Andrew,
>>> Please let me know if you have access to our git repository.
>>> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Git
>> Yes, I have access. Now migration almost complete - I uploaded partial
>> snapshot into git (snapshot of bering-uclibc4 tree), and updated
>> buildtool logic to work with git. At least, "buildtool.pl source linux"
>> works OK - so I expect no troubles. As I said, migration is trivial :)
>>
>> I added new paremeter for both server and source package - "Repo", which
>> contains pair project/repository (by default - leaf/leaf) - this will
>> make multi-branch development easier.
>>
>> For completion I need that somebody push latest available snapshot into
>> git with modified server names into packages (cvs-sourceforge is
>> replaced by leaf-sourceforge, cvs4-sourceforge is replaced by
>> leaf4-sourceforge and so on). I did this by shell command "find . -name
>> buildtool.cfg | xargs perl -i -p -e 's/cvs4-/leaf4-/g;s/cvs-/leaf-/g'"
>> into source tree, it may be inaccurate, but at 1st look it doesn't
>> replace anything except server name.
> Charles,
> Are you familiar enough with git to accomplish this task?

This is quite easy: do git clone and set personal data (name/email);
copy bering-uclibc/apps and bering-uclibc/contrib into git dir; modify
config files (replace server names) into sources' buildenv.conf; do git
add * and then do git commit and git push.
After short look in leaf-commits mailing list, in current git snapshot
only last busybox commit (update to 1.18.2) is missed.