Hi all;

I think we've made enough steps forward to 4.1 to build a first beta, but I'm
not shure if we do have showstoppers, which can be solved or has to be moved
to a later version.

David, do we need to wait for your work on isc-dhcp? I guess it can be done
later...

Andrew, I saw that you committed linker options to MasterInclude.mk. Of course
reviewing the Makefiles to easy buildtool setups. But I think it will not break
our current setups - am I wrong?

Erich, webconf and haserl in its current state is broken. Do you intend to
work on these issues soon, or shall we move the update of haserl and webconf
to a later release?

My idea is that, after releasing a fist beta we can narrow down the remaining
issues for 4.1, before we get lost :)