On 02/12/2012 11:19 PM, Erich Titl wrote:
> Mike
>
> at 13.02.2012 02:07, Mike Noyes wrote:

>>> So your statement that I do not need to do anything is not completely
>>> correct, I need to point my local repository to the new location in
>>> order to be in sync.
>>>
>>> mega@luna:~/leaf/devel/leaf>   git remote -v
>>> BuC     ssh://et...@leaf.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/leaf/bering-uclibc
>>> origin  ssh://et...@leaf.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/leaf/leaf
>>
>> Erich,
>> That doesn't look right. Did Andrew have you change something?
>
> No

Erich,
Andrew and you did something when you had issues with the git structure
change from 'leaf' to 'bering-uclibc' (see message archive below). You
have both repositories in your "remotes" list. Specifically, 'BuC' alias
is custom, and not a default git generation. Andrew and/or you did
something. I gave you instructions off-list that I believe will correct
your situation.

Re: [leaf-devel] git tree developements
Andrew
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 02:58:02 -0700