07.07.2012 02:46, KP Kirchdoerfer пишет:
> Hi Andrew;
>
> do you think it's a good idea to update busybox just right before a
> final version? I'm afraid it may break things and like'd to have more
> time to test and more who have tested it before adding it yet...
>
> kp
I think that update shouldn't break anything. There is no software that
uses busybox libraries/headers/etc, and there is almost no things that
would be breaked due to busybox update. Core things like password
authentication/interface creation works OK, and applets behavior isn't
changed + nothing was removed - so busybox behavior in system should be
same.