Hi all,

i have made a big upgrade of buildtool scripts and modules. It took me several
days to rewrote/enhanced/test the scripts and perl modules of buildtool.

This is what have done (take from my commit message):
    * Variables defined in conf/buildtool.conf can be overwritten with your
      own variables defined in conf/buildtool.local
    * All the variables defined in buildtool.conf/buildtool.local are expand
      when the configuration file(s) is/are loaded
    * Add a <EnvVars> block into buildtool.conf/buildtool.local to defined
      environment variables that will be set before calling make

So after you fetch my commit you need to upgrade a little your buidtool
configuration file or you'll get some errors.

The best is:

Save your conf/buildtool.conf to conf/buildtool.conf.back

If you don't have set specific values in your old conf/buildtool.conf you have
done the upgrade :)

If you have set specific values in your old conf/buildtool.conf file do:
* Copy conf/buildtool.local.sample to conf/buildtool.local
* Then import only the specific values from you old conf/buildtool.conf (it is
named conf/buildtool.conf.back now if you follow the first step) to the
conf/buildtool.local

It's preferable to do a buildtool distclean after the upgrade.

I made a lot of tests and ALL the packages compile flawless. If you see some
bugs tell me.

Regards,
Yves