Hi everybody,

I would like to compile a small program for my Bering Uclibc 4.3.  I
read the Developer Guide but I am not sure I get it.  I tried to modify
an existing package locally on my computer, but the buildtool seems to
compare the source on the git repository. Is there a way to compile
source locally modified on my computer?

Is there an "hello world" program that I can use to start?

Is there an easier way to have a developing  environment. I am thinking
to something I can run native in a virtual machine for examples (like in
virtualBox).

Regards.