On 07/21/2013 10:21 AM, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 21.07.2013 17:09, schrieb Andrew:
>> Hi all.
>> It seems like LEAF history task becomes lost somewhere into mailing list
>> archives... I think that it'll be good for project if it'll be written
>> (at least early stages and main releases with short benefits description).
>
> Indeed the idea was lost in the archives.
> And with the updates for 5.0.1-beta1 I think updating packages has
> almost been for the time being, so there should be some time to write a
> draft for the history (good time to reflect history after Bering-uClibc
> hit the 100.000 downloads milestone last week).
> Anyway, my concerns are still, where it should be published.
> The current pages are outdated, and maintenance is difficult, if not
> impossible (adding packages for v5 does not work etc..)
> So moving to a new CMS is IMHO urgent.

Everyone,
The website is my fault. I can extract the content from the database,
and convert it to html. I propose we import it into Mediawiki as a
temporary measure. I'll then archive the website, place it in the FRS,
and delete it from the shell. I'll then make Mediawiki our project website.

Comments?

--
Mike Noyes
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes