HI Yves

on 12.02.2014 09:41, Yves Blusseau wrote:

Sorry to be such a noob

stash@{0}: WIP on master: de4e243 gnupg updated to 1.4.15
stash@{1}: WIP on master: de4e243 gnupg updated to 1.4.15
stash@{2}: WIP on master: de4e243 gnupg updated to 1.4.15
stash@{3}: WIP on master: de4e243 gnupg updated to 1.4.15
stash@{4}: WIP on generalize-setup: de4e243 gnupg updated to 1.4.15

> to see if your stash was save.

????? I cannot quite decipher what the above _really_ means. To me it
looks just like a stack of stashes, without an indication of neither
content nor date

> If saved you can do a git reset —hard because the HEAD was’nt moved.
>
> Now you must find what files you need to change to apply your patch ….

Any idea on how to proceed on that?

Looking at the files I see that my changes have disappered, rather
unfortunate, but not that bad. I still remember what I did. I was of the
opinion this should never happen.

Thanks

Erich