Hi there,

Is there anyone who have tried Leaf uClibc 4.x and/or 5.x on one of
these new units and got it to work booting from USB/SD card?
I've tried with 4.3.4 and 5.0.2 however it seams like theres something
missing from the compiled kernel used in both these releases. I've tried
to add all the kernel modules I could thing of to the initrd files(s),
but no luck...

I got a mSata card and I'm trying to get uClibc on that card and boot
form there to see if the problem is related to USB as these boards also
use USB for the SD card.

Best regards
Jørn