Hi KP

Am 28.12.2015 um 21:12 schrieb kp kirchdoerfer:
> Hi Erich;

...>>
>> It requires a different busybox. The current one does not provide findfs.
>
> It requires findfs in initrd, but not necessarily as busybox applet.

It does not make sense to me to require it to be pulled from hdsupp
unless the busybox findfs applet is not handling LABEL and UUID.

>> It just puzzles me that nobody ever barfed about it. This makes me think
>> it was never used.
>
> Or users had read the wiki page and followed the instructions.
> Then it "just works" - hopefully :)

;-)

I believe we need to include this in busybox. The labeling of partitions
may not necessarily be done on a LEAF box and be there before the first
boot. Without findfs loading of the packages and modules will fail and
it might not be easily understood.

cheers

ET