I've a question:
I have currently running EG2 Beta with VPN-masq kernel. I also installed the
ip_masq_pptp module. I don't need PPTP access to remote servers NOW, but
perhaps in the near future.
I want to use Seawall and in the config file, there is an entry
"pptpservers=""".
If I don't know to which PPTP servers all my clients some day want to
connect, I don't know the IP of these PPTP servers too. (perhaps one of my
clients suddenly wants to use PPTP and I'm on holiday!?) I think that
Seawall don't allow PPTP masq connections to servers, which aren't set in
this variable.
Now my question:
If I DON'T use seawall, will the clients be able to connect to any PPTP
server? and with seawall only to these which are listed in the config file?

Thank you a lot

Greetings
Sandro Minola