On Saturday, June 16, 2001 6:30 AM, Hilton Travis
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Abso-freaking-lutely.  I have already emailed the spammers in
> question
> and mentioned that we (LEAF users) are not going to support
> companies
> that use spam to spread their advertising.
>
> I suggest that the more people who email mirazon.com and complain
> the
> better.

Unfortunately by doing this you are helping them at least three times

a) You have given them your (real, live) email address which they
didn't have before

b) You have exhorted others to do likewise

c) You have copied their original email to the whole list yet again.

I suggest you just hit the delete button in future and leave the
administrators of the list to filter this stuff out as best they can.

Chris