Actually, I made the changes to Paul's modmaker to create LRPGen. Paul
hosted it for a while to test it. I gave up on it when I couldn't make it
work on WinXX machines with 1.68MB formats and it appeared that the newer,
unofficial releases were getting more support and use. (Dave's attitude
didn't help either.)

I have given some thought recently to restarting it as part of the LEAF
project. I will need a number of things to make it viable:
- a version of rawrite which can support 1.68MB formats.
- a description of the directory structure on sourceforge for the LEAF project
- ideas for defining the custom values in packages
- an indication that this is worth the effort

JamesS