Chris --

There is a Hard Disk HowTo somewhere on Charles' site
(lrp.steinkuehler.net). Just look around for it; it isn't hard to find.

The short version of Charles' instructions (taken from the LEAF FAQ, section
11 ("What media can LEAF boot from?")) is:

1.From a dos prompt, edit the file c:\syslinux.cfg

2.Change 'boot=/dev/fd0,msdos' to 'boot=/dev/hda1,msdos'

3.You might also want to make your ramdisk a bit larger, especially if you plan
on using all your new HDD space to load lots of LRP modules. To do this,
change the 'ramdisk_size=xxxx' parameter. Note that xxxx is the size of the
ramdisk in K bytes (ie 'ramdisk_size=4096' is a 4 Meg ramdisk).

4.Make sure that your editor does not ``wrap'' or truncate the line. Everything
from 'append=' on should be on a single line, with no carriage returns or line
feeds.

5.Save the file