Hello

Using EigerSteinBeta2. I want to add IPSec support, to connect to a
Cisco Pix firewall. On Charles's IPSec page
(http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/Packages/ipsec1.5.htm#DOWNLOAD), there are
3 IPSec-enabled kernels listed.

1. I can figure out what a floppy-only, and an IDE-enabled kernel is.
But what's a "full Eiger"? What does it add, that the others don't?

2. Are these kernels different from the ones here?
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/files/kernels/2.2.16-1-VPNMasq/

3. Do I use the modules from the page above with a kernel from the IPSec
page?