hey,

I figured so.  I use these unbranded Intel 82559 based boards.  They are made by
Intel I'm sure.  On Solaris Intel I've been able to get them to transfer 9+
MB/sec using a couple simple rcp's running in parallel.  Yeah I know.  Slo-aris.
I still like Solaris.  I haven't performance tested them on Linux.  I'm still not
as comfortable with Linux as I am Solaris.  I just know it better.
Woo got off track there.

Thanks,
Glenn