> I tried scanning with it too, and it gave no open ports.
>
> However, i have SSH and www open. I have a feeling it either tried to scan
> 192.168.0.3, which is the IP on this computer, or my ISP's transparent web
> proxy servers..

Actually, according to my logs, it looked like they were trying to scan with
a SOURCE IP address of 192.168.0.x. ESB2, by default, blocks all incoming
traffic with a RFC 1918 address (i.e., private range like 192.168.x.x). So,
I *think* that whatever port they were trying to test got thrown out ANYWAY,
since the source IP was invalid, and they never got to even test the port
they were trying for.

Altho why they would spoof their IP address for a *test* scan ... I dunno.