Rob:
        Heya. Glad to here the multicast rules flew. Regarding
echowall and ES2B playing nicely together, I built echowall
on and for that system specifically. So, when it installs
itself, it gently brushes aside the default firewall of ES2B
and puts itself in place instead. When/if you de-install
echowall, the default firewall will come back without trouble.

cheers,
Scott