I can recompile the kernel with modules turned on and get you my .lrp files
with identifying marks removed. I am using a compactFlash disk, though, so
it will be much larger than what will fit on one floppy, but you should be
able to take what I've done and trim things out to make it usable for other
people.

I am still using glibc 2.0.7 and am not sure when I'll upgrade to 2.1 or
2.2, however that might take care of some of my other small issues.

On a related note, is the web site ready to upload packages? I've got a
snort 1.8 package ready to go for anyone who wants it. It is CPU intensive
though, but a Pentium 150 to 200 should be able to handle a medium traffic
DSL or Cable connection.