On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Reginald R. Richardson wrote:

> Hi guys..
>
> Trying to use the amazing iptraf.lrp but when I execute it, I get the
> following message...
> Can someone, tell me what's wrong, or what I'm doing wrong..
>
> thnks
>
> # iptraf
> Error opening terminal: vt100.

The program is complaining that the terminfo database does not
have vt100 information.  Look in /etc/terminfo and subdirectories
to find out which terminals your system is configured for.  This should
correspond to the terminal (terminal emulator, xterm, console) you are
interacting with.  The console terminal type is "linux".

I did not know there was an LRP that didn't come with vt100
support.

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing