I recently acquired Qwest DSL and qwest.net as my ISP. Qwest provided an
Intel PRO/DSL 2200 internal PCI modem with their service. The Intel web site
claims that this modem is compatible with most Windows OS. Is it possible to
find Linux-compatible drivers for this modem? In all my perusal of the LRP
and LEAF web sites and documentation I have not encountered anything that
describes setting up an LRP firewall that uses an internal DSL modem for the
internet network interface and a NIC for the internal network interface. Has
anyone configured an LRP system like this?

I had hoped the LRP firewall would be ideal for my situation and will also
serve as an introduction to Linux. Can someone recommend a different DSL
modem that I might be able to use? Alternatively, can someone recommend a
hardware/software configuration that will permit me to use the Intel modem I
already have, and still use an LRP firewall? My firewall machine is a
Pentium 120 MHz with 16 MB RAM and a 1.44 floppy.
All suggestions are welcome.
Thanks,
Mike