Charles Steinkuehler wrote:

> > Is there a reason that your utility: mailonerr will not work on
> > Dachstein-CD?
>
> I haven't tested it yet...I do recall having to change a couple of things
> when I migrated the script to a system running bash instead of ash...
>
> I'll try to test it here soon.

mailonerr *DOES* work!

Apparently, after adding the POSIXness* changes, a reboot is required --
or, at least, it now works for me . . .

Alas!  Now I'm off to build the new Dachstein-CD release ;>

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .