Charles Steinkuehler wrote:

> > The second release-candidate version of Dachstein-CD is now available.
>
> I forgot to mention...anyone wanting to upgrade from the previous (rc1)
> version of Dachstein-CD can simply switch to the new CD and reboot (keeping
> your existing config floppy)...no manual tweaking of anything required.  To
> me this is one of the coolest things about running the CD release (that and
> it boots a lot faster than floppies :-)

Unless, of course, you actually need to boot from the floppy, because
your firewall won't boot from CD-ROM -- in which case, you won't have
benefit of that new kernel ;>

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .