Stephen Lee wrote:

> Opps! My fault for not reading the message more closely. Yes they are 2
> different products.
>
> Stephen
> > Is OPENSSH and OPENSSL not 2 different products...???

I realize that most of you don't consider
Oxygen to be a useful, but in reality, it's
a very complete and modular package.
Both libssl and libcrypto are available at:

   http://leaf.sourceforge.net/pub/oxygen/packages/

-------------- being libssl.help  -----------------------------------
OPENSSL

These are the OpenSSL libraries version 0.9.6 compiled for glibc 2.0.
Included are libcrypto.so and libssl.so; libssl.so requires libcrypto.so.

These libraries are useful with various things that use SSL, including
web servers and SSH and other things.

And finally, since when does openssh work without openssl?
If a recent openssh is available from J. Nilo, it probably
includes libssl and libcryto.

Regards,
Matthew