Robert Williams wrote:

> Thanks for the interest. I have now posted a new version that includes
>    cat /etc/hosts
>    cat /etc/resolv.conf
>    cat /etc/nsswitch.conf
>
> It will also ping the IPs in /etc/hosts and /etc/resolv.conf
> as well as INTERN_IP and  eth0_DEFAULT_GW

You might also want to go to the trouble of "sanitizing" the output for
posting to the list.  There may be passwords or private IP addresses in
the documentation.

As Matt mentioned, also make SURE the commands are there - Oxygen
stripped out several in order to make space (netstat, ifconfig, et al) -
and Eigerstein also supports only the command ip instead of ifconfig.