It's not do-able in a masquerade environment.  Say you have 5 Netmeeting
users behind the firewall and a connection request comes in to the firewall
with your external IP address on it.  The firewall has no way to know which
of the 5 users it is supposed to go to.  With the ip_masq_h232 module you
can initiate connections because then the firewall can keep track of who you
are talking to and route incoming packets properly.

A variation that should work is if you only have one Netmeeting client.
Then you can tell the firewall to pass any h323 traffic to a specific user
IP address and are actually port-forwarding instead of masquerading.  The
only problem if I recall correctly is that the h323 protocol or Netmeeting
(not sure which) requires a ton of ports to be open because it selection
ports dynamically.  This means you've left a lot of opportunities to go
through your firewall and attack you PC directly.

If you have only specific users you need to have Netmeetings with then
setting up VPN connections solves this problem since you no longer
masquerade the traffic and Netmeeting works fine.  But VPNs are discussion
for a different thread :)

- Todd