> I am trying to put my debug script into a lrp package. Charles' Quick
> and Dirty LRP Package HOWTO: lists four files.
>
> <package>.list
> <package>.conf
> <package>.help
> <package>.version
>
> When I look at my /var/lib/lrpkg/ many packages have two extra files
> that are not mentioned.
>
> <package>.local which looks like the <package>.list file with a "I "
> at the beginning of each line. What does it do and what do I put in
> it?

This specifies which files get included (or excluded) when doing partial
backups with the new Dachstein-CD.  See the readme file for more info.

> <package>.bktype This appears related to the new partial full
> functionality. Do I need to include this file or is it inserted
> automatically?

This stores the configured backup type, which defaults to full if this file
is not present.  Normally, there's a line in <package>.list something like:

var/lib/lrpkg/<package>.*

So the new <package>.local and <package>.bktype are saved by default.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net