Title: Dachstein CD

Hi, all Dachstein Users..

This maybe a crazy question, but for me it makes logic..

I just load my Dachstein, on an ole 486DX 100 / 32Mb Ram, and an old 4x CdRom.....
We still figuring how we going to get it fit in the Slimline case that was only made for 2 3.5" devices....

Any..
This old box can only boot from the flop, and not from the CD, so we made all necessary change, and backup the .lrp to the flop...but when this lovely new DS system boots, it still is taking the .lrp packages from /dev/had and not from the flop..

We try change the pkgpath in the syslinux.cfg, but that just stop it from loading the packages, got the message (nft!) when it was time to load the packages...now some packages are on the FLOP, those that we change and the rest remained on the CD tcpdump, ifconfig etc....

Now can some nice person tell us exactly where we went/gone wrong

Thnks
Reggie