Hi Joris,

First, please let me say that installing a web browser supplied by an ISP
like @home, AOL and their siblings id a Bad Idea (tm).  Actually, it is
often a Very Bad Idea (tm).  I'd also recommend that when you reinstall this
system, you do not reinstall the 2Home version of the browser.

Now, you have not mentioned in this nor previous emails which proxy
server/internet connection server you are running at work.  Nor do you
mention if you are running DHCP at home, nor if you are running DHCP at
work.

Providing this information will make it much easier for ppl to answer your
questions.

Regards,
Hilton Travis