> I need some help on this small little issue..
>
> I'm running RC5 of Charles greatest work of the day, but before I make a
> backup of my SSHD daemon 3.x from J. Nilo, I have about 86% disk space on
my
> Boot flop, (My x486 is not CD-Bootable)...
> Once I try to save the package, it tells me there is not enough space.....
> Currently on my boot flop I only have weblet.lrp root.lrp modules.lrp
> dnscache.lrp pppoe.lrp and etc.lrp
>
> Can someone explain  to me why is SSHD so large, it's looking for about
300k
> where I only have 231k left over..
>
> Charles maybe u can answer this one...
>
> I was looking in the LRP pakages on the CD, to see if I can find the .conf
> files for some of the packages that I know won't change to often at my
site,
> eg DNSCACHE, WEBLET, so that I can modify the settings there, and won't
have
> to save them to flop, so that I can have some space over for other
pakages,
> that might need regular changes..

I think you're missing one of the major points of using the CD...you don't
have to backup the full package to your floppy.  Please note, however, that
until you do a partial backup to your config floppy, the default backup type
for all packages is "full".

You should go to the lrcfg backup menu, and type "t e" followed by "p", to
set the backup type for everything to partial.  Then do "d e" and select
your floppy as the destination for all backups.  Finally, backup any
packages you've configured...you should find you have plenty of disk space.

Sorry this is not explained better in the documentation...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net