Hello Marc
Hello leaf-users  ( I am also online again  ;) )

> Leaf-users.
>
> Has anyone tried to include support for linux-wlan in lrp/leaf floppies?
I don't have done this :(
> I own a Zoomair 4000 wireless pcmcia card which is only supported by the drivers in
>http://www.linux-wlan.com
> This means that the floppy needs PCMCIA support also.

> I have experience compiling kernels, drivers, and this kind of things, but I'm not
>used to putting all together in a floppy.
> I'm very interested in creating this Leaf witch Wlan support, but some help is
>needed.
> Has anybody written some guide to do that? Or some step-by-step, documentation,...?
As you have experience in compiling kernels, you could make your
own kernel. Remember to apply the patches for the kernel.
You could include the pcmcia support direct or as module.

did you read the developer guide at :

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/pub/doc/guide/developer.rtf

IMHO   the easiest way to compose a floppy is the use of an
existing floppy. You will have to replace the kernel with the "self-
created" one.
Eventually you must change some settings to run a support of the
card.
sorry to give you so a vague answer, feel free to ask if you want
some more help :=)

> Any help will be received happily.

Eric Wolzak

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/ericw